1. General provisions
This Policy does not apply to sites that are accessed through hyperlinks posted on our site.
2. List of data information
List of user data that can be collected, stored and used when working with the site:
– your last name, first name and patronymic, address, phone number, email address or other contact information;
– information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of visits, page views and ways to navigate the site, etc.;
– the information you enter when using the services on our site;
– information on settlement operations, bank accounts, etc.;
– information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
– any other personal information that you send us and enter during registration on our site.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data you provide through the site will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
- sending you messages;
- sending e-mails that you have specifically requested;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user with this information);
- consideration of inquiries and complaints made by you or about you about our site;
- ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our private messaging service on the site);
- as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can unsubscribe from in the future.
4. Access to your personal data
We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees who are bound by confidentiality agreements no less severe than this one.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
– your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
– the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, mistrials, etc.);
– in order to protect the interests of national security and human rights.
Except as provided in this Policy, we agree not to provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Period of personal data storage
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
6. Your rights
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- you may request access to your personal data;
- you may request the correction of any incorrect personal information about you;
- you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- you have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
To realize these rights, you need to contact us with a written application sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, please note that some features of the site, which require the availability of your personal data, may be terminated from the moment of their deletion.
This site is not intended or designed for people under the age of 18.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us.
7. Data security
We would like to inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology from your browser to the site https://makbox.com.ua/tank/en/
Unfortunately, it must be acknowledged that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal data.
8. Changes to the terms of the Policy can be found here (https://makbox.com.ua/tank/en/2006-2/)
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
10. User consent
By using this site, you agree, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of this Policy and the rights granted to personal data subjects under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and you agree with the stated conditions.